- 1 can (14½ ounces) stewed tomatoes, chopped
- 3 cans (4 ounces each) sliced mushrooms, undrained
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ tsp dried leaf basil
- ¼ teaspoon dried leaf oregano
- 3 cans (15 ounces each) Italian style green beans, 2 of them drained
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- Add all ingredients except green beans.
- Mix thoroughly and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add green beans and mix.
- Bake at 250°F in a covered casserole for 30 minutes to 2 hours; or in a slow cooker on low up to 3 hours.