Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook time: 10 Minutes
This is a great spinach dip from Olive Garden. I'm sure you've had it, but if not you absolutely need to give it a try. This recipe is straight out of a restaurant cookbook so you'll find it exactly the same as in the restaurant!
- Check out more Restaurant Recipes
- 1 cup chopped artichoke hearts (canned or frozen and thawed)
- ½ cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 8 oz cream cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- dash black pepper
On the side
- crudités, crackers, chips, or sliced toasted pitas
- Boil the spinach and artichoke hearts in a cup of water in a small saucepan over medium heat until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Drain in a colander when done.
- Heat the cream cheese in a small bowl in the microwave set on high for 1 minute.
- Or, use a saucepan to heat the cheese over medium heat just until hot.
- Add the spinach and artichoke hearts to the cream cheese and stir well.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the cream cheese and combine.
- Serve hot with crackers, chips, or toasted pitas for dipping.