This combines two common ingredients to get an unusual and interesting flavour.
- Roughly equal amounts of yogurt and peanut butter
- Other ingredient or ingredients to mix in.
- I tried cucumber cut to bite sized pieces.
- I tried cuelery also cut small.
- Other salad ingredients probably also work.
No salt: The salt in the peanut butter is enough.
- Cool the yogurt, peanut butter and uncut salad ingredient/ingredients in the fridge.
- Mix the yogurt and peanut butter together. The peanut butter is stiff so this takes a bit of work, a strong spoon is recommended.
- Cut up the cucumber or other salad ingredients and mix it in, this also takes work with the stiff sauce. Ensure the salad ingredients are evenly mixed. (After vegetables are cut up they start to lose their vitamin content so veg and fruit is best cut up shortly before being eaten.)
I liked it. It was pleasantly cool on a hot summer day. I’m going to try it again with variations.
I made it a second time, both times it was a bit rich. Next time I'll make less and eat bread with it.