This combines two common ingredients to get an unusual and interesting flavour.
- Roughly equal amounts of yogurt and peanut butter
- Other ingredient or ingredients to mix in. I tried cucumber cut to bite sized pieces, other salad ingredients probably also work.
No salt: The salt in the peanut butter is enough.
- Cool the yogurt, peanut butter and uncut salad ingredient/ingredients in the fridge.
- Mix the yogurt and peanut butter together. The peanut butter is stiff so this takes a bit of work, a strong spoon is recommended.
- Cut up the cucumber or other salad ingredients and mix it in, this also takes work with the stiff sauce. Ensure the salad ingredients are evenly mixed.
I liked it. It was pleasantly cool on a hot summer day. I’m going to try it again with variations.